We're committed to promoting the Game of Baseball. We promote the game and the players through our tournaments and leagues. By providing teams and their supporters with a high quality venue and well managed tournaments, teams compete with the best amateur baseball clubs in the midwest.
To register your team, please click the "Register Now" button. Once the form is submitted you can send payment via Venmo or mail a check. Once payment is received you will receive confirmation by either text or email depending on your response.
- Cost is $200/Tournament
- Gate Fee $5 for Ages 12 & Up
- Coolers Allowed
- NO COOKOUTS Violators WILL BE Ejected
- Gates Open 1 Hour Before First Game
- Teams Provide 2 Game Balls
**Rain Out Policy: If no games are played 100% Credit will be issued to your account. If 1 game is played a 50% Credit will be issued, if 2 or more games are played No Refund**
$50 Admin fee for Dropping out of tournament prior to 72 hours notice.
If at least 72 hour notice is not given, NO refund will be issued.
There will be no refunds for camps or clinics.
All credits expire 1 year from date of issue.Register Now
- March 20th - 21st Birm Home Opener (All Ages)
- March 27th - 28th Dick Birmingham Invitational (All Ages
- April 3rd Easter Saturday Only (All Ages)
- April 10th-11th Stingers & Dingers (Even Ages)
- April 17th - 18th Baseball Bonanza (Odd Ages)
- May 1st-2nd Coca Cola Classic (All Ages)
- May 8th-9th Mother's Day Mash (All Ages)
- May 15th-16th MashFest (Even Ages)
- May 22nd-23rd Midwest Madness (Odd Ages)
- June 5th-6th Highway 60 Shootout (Even Ages)
- June 12th-13th Fordland Fiesta (Odd Ages)
- June 19th-20th Father's Day Bash (All Ages)
- July 10th-11th Birm World Series (Even Ages)
- July 17th-18th Birm World Series (Odd Ages)
- July 24th-25th Birm Finale (All Ages)